Pioneer 4 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier with Bass1200W Max
- Channel Number of channels: 4/3/2
- General Information Frequency Response: 15~22kHz+/-1dB
- Max Wattage 4 ohms 125Wx4/500Wx2 BRIDGE Rated Power2 ohms 1THDN95Wx4 Rated Power 4 ohms 1 THD+N): 70Wx4 Rated Power(Bridged 4 ohms) 190Wx2
- RMS power output70 W x 4 RMS (4Ω) 95 W x 4 (2Ω) 190W x 2 (Bridged)
- No. of Channels 4/3/2An amplifier shouldn’t take up too much space, especially in your car. The GM-D8704 might just be what you’re looking for. It combines a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation flexibility and a superior high-power output. Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance. To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system. For extra flexibility, variable LPF and HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D8704 LPF and HPF are adjustable from 40 Hz to 500 Hz.